Terms And Conditions Of Sale
- Risk shall pass to the customer when the goods or relevant part thereof leave the premises of the company for delivery to the customer notwithstanding that the company may arrange delivery. Title of the goods shall pass to the customer when payment, in full, has been made under the contract.
- Cancellation of an order for goods not listed in the catalogue / price list will not be accepted by the company. However, the company may, at its discretion agree to cancellation on the strict condition that all expenses, loss of profits and other loss or damage resulting to the company up to the time of cancellation will be reimbursed by the customer forthwith.
- Any claim for shortages or defects apparent on inspection will only be considered if; the customer inspects the goods immediately on arrival at their premises and signs the carriers docket accordingly, a written complaint is made to the company within 7 days of receipt of goods, and the company is given the opportunity to inspect the goods. If a complaint is not made to the company as herein provided then the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the contract and the customer shall be bound to the contract and pay for the same accordingly.
- Applications for the use of any hydraulic rams made by the customer or by the company using Ramparts or any request to the company under contract shall be the responsibility of the customer. No liability for failure as a result of incorrect application or use, fair wear and tear shall attach to the company.
- The company’s liability, whether in respect of one claim or in aggregate, arising out of any contract shall not exceed the purchase price under contract.
- The remedies of the buyer set forth in these terms and conditions of sale are exclusive and are its sole remedies for any failure of seller to comply with its obligations hereunder. Notwithstanding any provision in these terms and conditions of sale to the contrary, in no event shall seller be liable in contract, warranty, in tort (including negligence or strict liability) or otherwise for damage to property or equipment other than products sold hereunder, loss of profits or revenue, loss of use of products or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of substitute equipment, facilities or services, downtime costs, delays, claims of customers of the buyer or other third parties or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever, regardless of whether such potential damages are foreseeable or if seller has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The total cumulative liability of seller arising from, connected with, resulting from or related to these terms and conditions of sale whether the claims are based in contract, warranty, in tort (including negligence or strict liability) or otherwise, shall not exceed the price of the product on which such liability is based.
- It is the customer’s responsibility/ cost for freight of goods in the event of a warranty claim for repair or new items wherever the location or circumstance and the company will take no responsibility in the costs of such freight whatever the outcome determined in respect to the warranty claim, not for any lost or stolen goods, or loss in production or income of any description whilst the claim is being assessed. The companies conclusions on warranty claims is at its own discretion but in good faith will remain open minded in such decisions
We are so confident in our product that we offer a 7 DAY Money Back Guarantee.
If you for any reason are not happy with your purchase, just return it and we'll refund you the full purchase price. (Freight NOT included). Item Need to be in its Original Packing and condition. We keep the right to refuse any returns , if we find the item used or damaged by customer in any way.
If item is faulty or DOA (dead on arrival), notify us within 7 days of receiving your item and we will either replace or refund and pay for the return freight of the item.
All warranty claims after 7 days of receiving the item are on a 'back to base' basis, the item will need to be returned to the store. We have not calculated any return freight costs in our selling prices. As such, all freight costs (if applicable) are the responsibility of the buyer.
*Please do not buy if these warranty terms are unacceptable to you.